Home Forums Ask Ian Muscle size no results

21 replies, 0 voices Last updated by Avatar yarro 11 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    IAN
    @IAN

Proof would be 1- just one Proffesional Bodybuilder IFBB-Natural!-Out of every single BB in the whole worlds population-not one person can reach these physical heights!-Genetics+Truck load of Drugs=awsome phsique. 🙂

#6452 Reply
    dave
    @dave

Genetics can be a win-lose situation I have a rather damn large and wide back no matter what I do , I also have huge glutes and thighs, that is just my genetics but my arms and chest are serverly lacking and are always skinnier (a lot) it takes a hell of a lot to really increase the arm and chest mass for me.

Doc as one who has had to read too many god damn journal articles this year I warn you off it. 🙂 but then again you may like that sorta thing.

KM you should have taken some pics to see the diff sounds like it had a huge effect upon you. But then again you are towards the end spectrum of strength and size compared to most others especially a newbie like yarro here so you may need the help.

Now before I get more off track from yarro, I suggest you have a bodyfat analysis done soon and take your weight then, plus a photo or 3 (side front, rear). In about 3-4 months after training hard and eating right get the body fat checked again, reweigh youself and take some pics. I can tell you now you will see a HUGE difference compared to just evaluating through your own eyes as the weeks go by.

#6453 Reply
    kinmassive
    @kinmassive

@ian wrote:

Proof would be 1- just one Proffesional Bodybuilder IFBB-Natural!-Out of every single BB in the whole worlds population-not one person can reach these physical heights!-Genetics+Truck load of Drugs=awsome phsique. 🙂

I don’t even think like that ha ha! I just mean the home trainers like myself. Have look at yourself Ian, by the way. You to me look like a bodybuilder….what do you do? Mini vans of drugs? Or are you truly natural?

#6454 Reply
    kinmassive
    @kinmassive

KM you should have taken some pics to see the diff sounds like it had a huge effect upon you. But then again you are towards the end spectrum of strength and size compared to most others especially a newbie like yarro here so you may need the help

I’m not sure what you mean here?

And yes I should of taken photo’s and measurements, but like I said…I really didn’t think it would work 🙄 Sorry Yarro I’ll go away now mate 😉

#6455 Reply
    dave
    @dave

Let me clarify: Your strength and size, while not incredible, is around the 2x bodyweight area and with a fair good amount of muscle and that is getting on towards the I need enhancement stage besides the usual (not roids so to speak). It was more in relation to yarro not really needing a thing to improve a lot while someone up on the other end like you or ian may need that extra help, advanced training, any kind of supplement that can give you a kick etc etc.

I probably was jumping from one thought to the other when I wrote that, i tend to do that, really does not help explain things. The brain is a little over active, last year of study, advanced biomechanics and physiology assignments and exams are screwing me round etc etc.

#6456 Reply
    kinmassive
    @kinmassive

@dave wrote:

It was more in relation to yarro not really needing a thing to improve a lot while someone up on the other end like you or ian may need that extra help, advanced training, any kind of supplement that can give you a kick etc etc.

I totally agree. Although I need now to make the muscle look good…like Ians.

All beginners as hard as it seems should stick with the basics for at least 12 solid months of training. 3-5yrs before roids.

#6457 Reply
    IAN
    @IAN

Sorry mate-don’t mean to come across arsey-It jusy annoys the sh*t out of me that newbies get these false ideas about how its gonna be-the most any Natural trainer supplements or not is ever going to aspire to is a zillion miles from Flex magazine-Its like showing a 3yr old with lego blocks lets make a car-with an Aston Martin DB9 as the finished product. The reality of Bodybuilding is pretty dark-thousands of hrs smashing yourself in the gym to gain an above average physique-hence why most pack up after a couple of months ‘Its to hard this caper’…………but we love it anyway 🙂 Somebody said to me the other week ‘hey your always training legs, do you like it or something’ I replied you only come in one day a week and that happens to be leg day-try coming in any other day and hey presto i’ll be doing another bodypart 😯

#6458 Reply
    kinmassive
    @kinmassive

😀 BRAVO IAN , BRAVO 😀 It really can’t be said enough.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
Reply To: Muscle size no results
Your information: