Home Forums Sound Off Missing Posts!

13 replies, 0 voices Last updated by Dr J Dr J 9 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Dr J
    Dr J
    @Dr J

Due to a corrupted database (not sure if it was malicious or not) all posts since the 10th of April have been lost. Sorry about that. Will upgrade the forum soon.

#8806 Reply
    dave
    @dave

If you didn’t get the last post I put up I was deleted when it corrupted about a week ago, but I’m back so I like it, forum looks good too.

#8804 Reply
    Derek Amos
    @Derek Amos

Oh bugga, there was some good stuff amongst those, everyone was starting to post again after a few months with nothing going much. DA

#8805 Reply
    dave
    @dave

unbuff’s lactic acid problems

#8803 Reply
    unbuff
    @unbuff

@dave wrote:

unbuff’s lactic acid problems

Tell me about it

Had quads locking up and all sorts 😉

I got some endura -MAX… has magnesium and taurine. Will start dosing this daily, and see if it helps for next leg workout. I thought about it, and I’m ditching leg press (never liked the feel) and getting back into good ol squats. Should be interesting to see how I go with pre-exhausted quads…. with 20 reps 😳

#8801 Reply
    dave
    @dave

Hope the magnesium helps, squats in a power rack will be alright, stupid leg press sucks.

#8802 Reply
    Derek Amos
    @Derek Amos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63rldcSOY9w
    Ronnie does OK at leg presses. DA

#8800 Reply
    dave
    @dave

ronnie is also SUPER DUPER strong already.

#8799 Reply
    Derek Amos
    @Derek Amos

😀 Ha Ha
    reminds me of the old Chinese saying;
    It takes just one step to walk a thousand miles
    DA

Back to the main subject, wouldnt ZMA (Zinc & Magnesium content) do the trick as well or better than Endura?

#8798 Reply
    dave
    @dave

Back on the main main subject, can you cut out the stuff about unbuffs cramp and start a new thread with it doc seein as though it is one of the missing posts.

#8795 Reply
    unbuff
    @unbuff

@dave wrote:

Back on the main main subject, can you cut out the stuff about unbuffs cramp and start a new thread with it doc seein as though it is one of the missing posts.

a conspiracy against me……

#8796 Reply
    dave
    @dave

Wow now you are starting to even sound like Mentzer :0

#8797 Reply
    unbuff
    @unbuff

@dave wrote:

Wow now you are starting to even sound like Mentzer :0

lol!

you gotta admit, that 1980 olympia stunk!!!!

#8793 Reply
    dave
    @dave

I think arnies arms and chest were better but looking at his legs I don’t think they were big enough and I do not think he was near as good of a shape as he had been earlier. I still do not think Mentzer should have won but he looked pretty good. Zane was better in my opinion, he probably just needed that little bit more size to make more of an impression and he could have taken it out. But bigger is not always better to me so I do not think I would have been a good BB judge.

#8794 Reply
    unbuff
    @unbuff

@dave wrote:

I think arnies arms and chest were better but looking at his legs I don’t think they were big enough and I do not think he was near as good of a shape as he had been earlier. I still do not think Mentzer should have won but he looked pretty good. Zane was better in my opinion, he probably just needed that little bit more size to make more of an impression and he could have taken it out. But bigger is not always better to me so I do not think I would have been a good BB judge.

Yeah I agree. looking at them all, it was pretty close, and very hard to make a decision…. but one could easily say arnold was no where near up to scratch or even close to the top 5. Mentzer was fantastic, a possible 3rd or even 2nd. His routine along with his conditioning was its best ever. Just my opinion, take a look at his posing, it was incredible the amount of signature poses he did.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
Reply To: Missing Posts!
Your information: