Home Forums Fat loss Green Tea (Where?)

7 replies, 0 voices Last updated by  Fiky 6 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Fiky
    @Fiky

Hello,

Anyone know where I can buy Green Tea Extract?
    I’ve looked everywhere and I cannot find one store selling it in Australia. Does anyone have any online links or places I might be able to get it from. I don’t want to have to order from America.

Thank you.

#1389 Reply

Derek Amos
    @Derek Amos

Why bother with the extract, get the real thing from Japanese or Korean stores and put it in empty 1 gram capsules yourself, it will come to less than 1/4rd of the price.

Buy The green tea they use for the tea ceremony, this has the most refined production, i.e they take off the stalks and leaf veins and dry it and grind it to powder. Just ready for you to package up yourself. Stalks and veins you see – have been found to have traces of aluminium. DA

#1390 Reply

Fiky
    @Fiky

@derek Amos wrote:

Why bother with the extract, get the real thing from Japanese or Korean stores and put it in empty 1 gram capsules yourself, it will come to less than 1/4rd of the price.

Buy The green tea they use for the tea ceremony, this has the most refined production, i.e they take off the stalks and leaf veins and dry it and grind it to powder. Just ready for you to package up yourself. Stalks and veins you see – have been found to have traces of aluminium. DA

Ooh thanks for that! I’m going to check that out tomorrow. How potent is the 1gram though?

#1391 Reply
    Dr J
    Dr J
    @Dr J

I’m with DA, stick with the real thing in one form or another.

I make up at least one pot of green tea a day.

J

#1392 Reply

Derek Amos
    @Derek Amos

1 gram is a fifth of a flat teaspoonful, or nearly none if you are drinking it from a cup.

I got my measure from guys who take it at workout time with some other workout supps. I suppose that even double would still be quite safe, as some old Japanese people take 10-15 cups a day and live to over 100. DA

#1393 Reply

Fiky
    @Fiky

Great! So anytype of green tea will be okay to buy?

And when should I take it. As i’ve never taken Green Tea before I’d love to get the timing right to increase results.

I do Cardio at 6AM 4 times a week and Weights 5 Times a week at 6PM when would be the best time to down some Green Tea?

Thanks

#1394 Reply

Derek Amos
    @Derek Amos

Japanese powdered green tea called Maccha or Matcha is the best to buy.

Lookup this site for worthwhile reports on supps, dosages, etc;

http://content.nhiondemand.com/dse/consumer/dsmain.asp?ctype=ds

GTE (Green Tea Extract) is stronger than the real thing, so you would at least double the quantity, or more. DA

#1395 Reply

Fiky
    @Fiky

Thanks a lot for that mate! I ended up buying Jap 100% Green Tea (20 Teabags) I’ll take two tea bags per serving and I’ll look for that powder another time.

Thanks a lot.

#1396 Reply

Maddoxe
    @Maddoxe

There are bundle of online stores, from where you can buy Green Tea, I ordered online and got delivery with in 7 days only. i found Green tea very helpful for me to reduce fats etc. some of advantages are followings:

Weight Loss. Green tea increases the metabolism. The polyphenol found in green tea works to intensify levels of fat oxidation and the rate at which your body turns food into calories.
    Diabetes. Green tea apparently helps regulate glucose levels slowing the rise of blood sugar after eating. This can prevent high insulin spikes and resulting fat storage.
    Heart Disease. Scientists think, green tea works on the lining of blood vessels, helping keep them stay relaxed and better able to withstand changes in blood pressure. It may also protect against the formation of clots, which are the primary cause of heart attacks.
    Esophageal Cancer. It can reduce the risk of esophageal cancer, but it is also widely thought to kill cancer cells in general without damaging the healthy tissue around them.
    Cholesterol. Green tea reduces bad cholesterol in the blood and improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Green Tea (Where?)
Your information: