Home Forums Sound Off Build 700% more muscle in 7 weeks…..

12 replies, 0 voices Last updated by Avatar Dave996 10 years, 8 months ago
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Dave996
    @Dave996

…..oh, for fuck’s sake……

http://thesupplementwarehouse.net/cube/manufacturers/c9-t11/cat_42.html

Be quick, it’s almost sold out!!!

apparently…..

#7704 Reply
    kinmassive
    @kinmassive

I haven’t even read it yet but I will say this…DO NOT USE SUPPLEMENT WHAREHOUSE! They are absolutely useless and advertise things they do not have in stock. Put it this way, it took me nearly a month to get a multi through them and that was even after two phone calls and 3 emails! Not one reply to the emails either. 👿

#7705 Reply
    Bull
    @Bull

They said this

“According to new research from Memphis University, Anabolic C9-T11 literally
    synthesizes lean muscle tissue from your stubborn fat deposits.”

Woo Hoo. I’m gonna have big lumps of muscle where my love handles used to be. Wonder what I should call them?

The add is actually good reading if you need some comic relief.

#7706 Reply
    unbuff
    @unbuff

Yeah, I nearlly bought some stuff from there, but like kin said, nothing was in stock.

They also offered me a job via email to advertise stuff for them through ebay. Where they use me, to put the ad up, sell the product, then relist the ad again. It sounded very much like a scam, I still have the email for proof.

#7707 Reply
    StormTrooper
    @StormTrooper

Post the e-mail…should be a fun read. 😆

#7708 Reply
    unbuff
    @unbuff

Sent: Friday, 9 January 2009 2:28:49 PM
    To: [email protected]

we are actually looking for a partner that can sell 2 of our products on ebay for us, we have sent out a few emails and we were wondering if you would like to do it, we would be giving you about $60 a day, that can go towards supplements from our store or you can just keep it. we give you the ebay listing all typed up and everything, all you need to do is copy and paste it to the ebay listing, once you add them its very easy, all you need to do is click relist everythime one sells, you just send us the customers address and you keep $13 for every sale, we had someone selling the products for us and they sold about 6-8 a day and made around $100 a day, he had to discontinue to to a new job so now we are looking for someone else to do it.

would you be interested mate?
    we need it started as soon as possible and we can guarantee you $50 a day atleast, which could then go up to $200 a day once we get heaps of products sold.
    thankyou mate

*edit* This is a reply email I got, after I inquired about some stuff if they had it in stock. I’m assuming this went out to everyone who had emailed them within a few days, or, its the fact I was asking for prohormones continuously 😆

#7709 Reply
    dave
    @dave

wow i liked the scam. They dont send the product and you get the legal problems. Go for it man.

#7710 Reply
    kinmassive
    @kinmassive

Yeah I seriously don’t get that? Why don’t they sell it themselves?

#7711 Reply
    dave
    @dave

See above note. They use you (as many as they can get) as the principal seller. Therefore everything that YOU sell for them is YOUR responsibility and not theirs. So they can just not send the stuff out and it does not affect their business… but then there you are left with all legal responsibility.

Great way for them to remove all legal responsibility from themselves.

Oh and I am also sure that this is prohibited by Ebay’s terms of service so you are in a bunch of shit with them as well.

#7712 Reply
    Dr J
    Dr J
    @Dr J

no phone, no postal address, duh!

Someone asked me to look at them a while back. Biotest product (caps and tabs are banned for sale in Australia) at less than wholesale!

I’ve left Dave’s link ’cause no-ones that stupid. Are they?

#7713 Reply
    StormTrooper
    @StormTrooper

But really there will be fools sucked into it. If they send 50 of these scam e-mails they only need 2 or 3 to take up the offer and they are sweet.

Some one report them to the authorites.

#7714 Reply
    Dave996
    @Dave996

@stormtrooper wrote:

Some one report them to the authorites.

Hear, Hear!

#7715 Reply
    kinmassive
    @kinmassive

I have tried in the past and they don’t give a shit! They really don’t. 👿

#7716 Reply
    unbuff
    @unbuff

@kinmassive wrote:

I have tried in the past and they don’t give a shit! They really don’t. 👿

Only If there not making a buck out of it, they won’t (see narcotics)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
Reply To: Build 700% more muscle in 7 weeks…..
Your information: