Home Forums Ask Ian A good dietry pls

20 replies, 0 voices Last updated by Avatar Defrow 12 years, 8 months ago
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Defrow
    @Defrow

Hello ppl,

l have started gym AGAIN, lm 20 years old and now l have;

Asn Ph100 Protein powder, Tribulus 20.000 and Carnitine (lean) for in the morning when l get up and go gym after 1 hour.

Have chicken or tuna and protien powder after gym , l try not to eat much.

l have protien bar for tea and protien befor l go to bed.

l lwould like to ask am l missing anything?…

Tahnx for ur time

#3892 Reply
    kinmassive
    @kinmassive

Yeah… food. Mate you have to eat wheather you are trying to lose weight or not. All of those things you posted, bar the chicken or tuna are supplements. They supplement what you can’t make up for in diet.

#3893 Reply
    Defrow
    @Defrow

@kinmassive wrote:

Yeah… food. Mate you have to eat wheather you are trying to lose weight or not. All of those things you posted, bar the chicken or tuna are supplements. They supplement what you can’t make up for in diet.

thank l will eat more than 😆

#3894 Reply
    Big Dog
    @Big Dog

yeah mate, you have to eat more, since i started eating like every 2 hours i have noticed the difference.

#3895 Reply
    StormTrooper
    @StormTrooper

And get rid of the tribulas and carnitine.

#3896 Reply
    kinmassive
    @kinmassive
    StormTrooper wrote:

I second that. 🙂

#3897 Reply
    Defrow
    @Defrow

@stormtrooper wrote:

Thanks for your advice.. but arnt they ment to be good?.. or is it just a money trape?

#3898 Reply
    imported_mr 32
    @imported_mr 32

@defrow wrote:

@stormtrooper wrote:

Thanks for your advice.. but arnt they ment to be good?.. or is it just a money trape?

you dont need tribulas at your age

#3899 Reply
    kinmassive
    @kinmassive

And carnitine doesn’t compare to a decent diet a good jog a couple of times a week. And tribulus is shit for anyone regardless of age. And yes it is all a money trap. Sorry for the negativity but it’s true.

#3900 Reply
    unbuff
    @unbuff

just promise me you’ll look after your shoulders.

#3901 Reply
    StormTrooper
    @StormTrooper

@kinmassive wrote:

And carnitine doesn’t compare to a decent diet a good jog a couple of times a week. And tribulus is shit for anyone regardless of age. And yes it is all a money trap. Sorry for the negativity but it’s true.

Yes my thoughts too.

#3902 Reply
    unbuff
    @unbuff

he’d may aswell take them now since he’s got the bottles. Cant do any harm… or will it? 😯

😉

PS: Goto bb.com –> search –> diets. theres plenty there to get u started. OR find my thread here, on “whats your diet” or something like that.

#3903 Reply
    blueboy
    @blueboy

@unbuff wrote:

he’d may aswell take them now since he’s got the bottles. Cant do any harm… or will it? 😯

😉

PS: Goto bb.com –> search –> diets. theres plenty there to get u started. OR find my thread here, on “whats your diet” or something like that.

Well if you believe the claims for each product, you are kind of defeating the purpose of each.

Tribulus claims to increase natural testosterone levels by stimulating luteinizing hormone production by the pituitry gland = bulking supplement

L-Carnitine claims to promote fatty acids being oxidised for energy = fat burning supplement

Most will agree you cant bulk and lose fat at the same time. In my opinion both of these supplements are not beneficial given your age and my estimates of your training experience/build.

If you are to persist with these supplements, it would be recommended to perform a bulk cycle with the tribulus and then a cut cycle with the carnitine.

As everyone has already mentioned, your best gains will come from an effective meal plan and training program. At your age you have plenty of testosterone naturally in your system so make the most of it.

#3904 Reply
    Defrow
    @Defrow

Thank you all for your reply and time..

Now l have a idea of what to do EAT 😆 😆

#3905 Reply
    StormTrooper
    @StormTrooper

Blueboy, raised test level, natural or not will definately help while cutting, so taking tribulus (assuming it worked) while cutting is a good idea, thats why steroid users take test prop or the like while cutting.
    Cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
Reply To: A good dietry pls
Your information: